Here you have a small How to configure your email in an iOS device
- 1 From the home screen of your iPhone, tap the “Settings” icon.
- 2 Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendar,” which is in the third cluster of options on the “Settings” menu.
- 3 From the “Accounts” section, tap “Add Account.”
- 4 Select “Other” from the bottom of the “Add Account” menu.
- 5 Tap on “Add Mail Account.”
- 6 Enter your name, Hotmail email address, and the password you use to access your Hotmail account. Save the information by tapping the “Save” icon in the upper right corner of the scree
Thanks for following,