So here you have a quick solution if you have the same problem with your devices.
1. Put your device in DFU Mode
How to Put Your Device into DFU:
- Connect your computer and device together.
- Turn off mobile device
- Hold down Power button for 3 seconds
- Now hold down the Home button as well for 10 seconds – make sure you are holding both down
- Let go of the Power button but continue to press the Home button until iTunes pops up a message saying it has detected a device in recovery mode.
- Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
At this point your device screen should be blank with no logos showing. To get out of DFU mode, if you need to, hold the Home and Power buttons down until the Apple Logo appears on the screen. (do all this with iTunes open and then just hit restore to restore and download the latest software).
Here i attach a small video that could explain better how to do it.
Thanks for following,