Today I am not gonna talk about any new technologies i will talk about my IPHONE 4S that appear to have a small problem INVALID SIM, that´s interesting because i bought a phone to talk and i cannot do that..
Possible solutions that i found on internet….
If you encounter any of the above symptoms on your iPhone, try these steps to attempt to resolve the issue:
1. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
2. Toggle Airplane mode On and Off.
3. Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
4. Check for a carrier settings update. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a prompt will appear.
5. Remove the SIM Card and verify that it is a valid, carrier-manufactured SIM. Also verify that it is not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
6. Restore the iPhone.
¿And guess what? I followed all these steps and still no result…
This is my INVALID IPHONE….
If someone has a better solution please just text me……pleaseee
Thanks for following my blog,
By Vlad Precup