Today was the day that i had to repair and old Macbook (from 2007), it was so so so complicated to fix it but finally i did it 🙂
I will attach you the steps that o followed.
1. Old Macbook Prod (with IOS Tigre) and the disk crashed.
2. I was thinking why to fix a broken disk with the same low speed.
3. I installed a new SSD (solid disk) of 120 GB and then i installed the Snow Leopard (for what i investigate my old Mac support just Snow Leopard) so that´s what i did.
4. Waiting for the os to install.
5. Final result, brand new Macbook (well i have to clean it)
As you can see everything can be fixed, even an old MacBook that you want to throw away.
Thanks for following my blog.